Welcome Academic Institutions!
You've worked hard to recruit diverse, high-performing talent. I'll show you how to support them.
Individual or Group Executive Coaching
When professionals find jobs they cherish, they can fully subsume themselves in the daily demands without considering what they want to contribute to the organization. Over time, faculty become burned out and unable to think through their role with the institution.
Executive Coaching provides the individualized resources for academics to build their leadership path within the institution.
I assist participants in determining what skill sets they want to develop, how they can help build the institutions where they work, and building networks that allow them to apply cutting edge strategies to their jobs and their workplaces.
I provide executive coaching in individual and group contexts.
Such support increases employee retention because they have a concrete and specific vision to implement at your organization, it lessens job-related anxieties, increases loyalty, and increases focus on the institution’s needs.
Writing for Professional and Personal Success
Doctoral Candidates and faculty persistently worry about their writing projects because so much of their professional careers depend on them. Such anxiety creates regular anxiety as:
- They feel like they don't have time to write;
- They may not have a clear picture of what to DO when they write;
- Both the writing process and the "rewards" for writing seem haphazard, notably securing jobs and tenure.
As a result, academics lose focus, become burned out, are less likely to meet their personal goals, and are less likely to use the personal support systems they have to buoy them against writing anxiety.
Writing for Personal and Professional Success provides scholars with a personalized structure and system for writing so they can relaxedly complete their projects with the personal and professional support they need.
With an institutional membership, participants receive:
- A copy of Wendy Laura Belcher's Write Your Journal Article in Twelve Weeks as a workbook and guide for setting up their writing system;
- A Slack Work Group to troubleshoot challenges and celebrate successes;
- Weekly group coaching that provides breakthroughs on problems and to incorporate Belcher's work to build an individualized writing process.
- Planning sessions for a flexible roadmap for participants' projects and their alignment with personal and professional aspirations.
- Members-only site for recordings so participants can revisit group sessions and makeup missed calls as well.
- Individual coaching to tweak participants' writing practice.
Such support is a cornerstone to increasing employee retention rates; spurring them to consider their vision for the institution because they know they want to contribute, creates less anxiety about work-related outcomes; and increases loyalty and focus.
On a complimentary call, we can determine what challenges your employees face, think through the outcomes you seek, and set up an executive coaching program to achieve the outcomes you need.